Jump to the content zone at the center

How should I compensate for any loss or damage to the materials?

If a material is lost or damaged, please obtain the book or audio-visual material of the same or newer version. For periodicals and newspapers, please obtain a copy of the same title, volume and date, and arrive at our Information Counter for compensation procedures accordingly. If the material is unobtainable, it will be charged at the original price for compensation.