Jump to the content zone at the center

How do I report the loss of an EasyCard Library card?

1. Once you discover that it is lost, you should report the loss to the Library to have its book borrowing features disabled.

2. For the value stored in a registered EasyCard, report loss of card to the EasyCard Corporation. Contact the EasyCard Corporation at 412-8880 (add prefix 02 if calling from a mobile phone or from Kinmen or Matsu districts) with EasyCard-related questions.

3. In the event of an EasyCard card for the Senior, Charity, Digital Student Identity Card, ask the agency to which you applied for the Card to provide a replacement.